We are an expanding company, always on the lookout for talent. The group employs 15+ people across its headquarters in Cirencester and its 4 showrooms in Cirencester, Clapham, Godalming and St. Albans. You will see current vacancies listed below. If you would like to apply for one of these, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you.
Kitchen Sales Designer
We have an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Sales Designer to join our Cirencester Showroom.
Shaker Workshop ltd build beautiful bespoke, handmade furniture at affordable prices. Our stunning shaker kitchens are built to last and each design can be customised and personalised to our clients’ exact needs and tastes.
The core responsibilities of the role are:
- Selling our bespoke, handmade shaker furniture to our clients
- Managing kitchens from initial interest right through to ‘signing off’ for manufacture
- Designing kitchens using our own easy to use CAD software
- Meeting and exceeding KPI’s
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Working alongside our Head Office to ensure every specification is perfect
As a kitchen sales designer, you will be responsible for selling our bespoke, handmade shaker kitchens. All training will be provided for kitchen design and all our back office systems.
To be successful in the role you do not need to have a specific design background, experience is desirable but not essential. A great attitude and willingness to learn will be the main factors for success.
Sales experience is also desirable though not essential as long as there is motivation to exceed targets.
Within in the role there will be opportunities to progress into a variety of different areas both in management, marketing and design.
The Shaker Workshop Ltd. offers:
Competitive basic salary
Uncapped commission structure
Meet your targets and you will enjoy one of the best commission structures around, with a realistic year one OTE of £40,000+.
Associate Designer – Kitchens
Our Kitchen Designers are very busy people, often looking after 50 plus clients at any one time. Your role will be to provide support to our Designers, assisting with the entire design process whilst ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- Assisting Designers in creating and revising CAD based kitchen designs
- Providing administrative assistance to help progress multiple kitchen design projects
- Manage and coordinate administrative workloads and our internal ordering process
- Actively contribute to the growth and development of the showrooms
- Meet and greet customers in the showroom and be able to talk customers through our product offering
Knowing a little about kitchen design will be very helpful, but attention to detail and an ability to learn new processes and systems quickly is an essential part of this role. You will be taken through all our product training and systems training as part of your induction. Long term development and progression opportunities which could see you as a Kitchen Designer at The Shaker Workshop Ltd.
Location: Various showroom locations
Hours: 40 hours, Tuesday to Saturday